Denise is the co-founder and former CEO of SkillPath Seminars, the world’s largest public seminar company, and an internationally known business trainer, keynote speaker, coach, and consultant.
She offers a variety of training and consulting solutions to meet the unique needs of corporations, businesses, government, and not-for-profit organizations. A veteran educator of more than 30 years, Denise delivers training sessions, ranging in length from one hour to one week; one-on-one and small group coaching sessions; and keynote presentations—all customized to meet the individual needs of any audience. In addition, as a business consultant, Denise meets on-site with managers, CEOs, staff, and other professionals to solve communication problems, launch new departments or product lines, and help with a myriad of other business needs and objectives.
Whether speaking to students on high school, university, and college campuses or executives in Fortune 500 corporations, Denise combines her engaging speaking style with her solid business knowledge to provide a high-impact and memorable learning experience—with meaningful and lasting results.
Denise is available to deliver fact-filled, up-to-date, entertaining, and informative presentations to your organization on a variety of subjects.
- Professional Image and Self-Presentation Skills
- Interviewing Skills (for internships, scholarships, or jobs)
- Powerful Communication Skills
- Professional Speaking Skills
- Career Readiness Skills
- Management and Supervision Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Assertiveness Training
- Managing Anger and Difficult Negative Feelings
- How to Find Passion in your Work—and Life!
- How to Navigate Through Your First Year of College
- How to Get Along with Others (for students)
- You, the Supervisor; and You, the Employee (participant groups taught separately)
Contact Denise today to learn how she can help you and your organization achieve your goals—and own your future!
Looking for a topic not on this list? Denise will be happy to discuss your needs and refer you to another top-notch trainer.